[TYPO3-dev] Performance of inline records in backend

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:03:44 CET 2009

Is there a single query for all inline records,
or will they be fetched all seperately? I did have
similar performance issues when selecting many records
in a frontend plugin with a seperate query.

500 inline records would mean 500 queries in a loop.

But even this should not slow down the fetching that much, no?

Besides the idea of a pagebrowser, what may be the
poor performance of the display of many inline records?

Thanks!