[TYPO3-dev] How to get the extension typoscript configuration inside an eID script?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 19:27:37 CET 2009

Hi!

Ries van Twisk wrote:
> They guy needed speed, and that usually doesn't mean 'render through
> TYPO3'.

But he needs configuration from TS, which means TYPO3. Another way could be to export TS to some other format and store externally but I afraid the cost of this would be higher than the final gain.

I would reply on MySQL query cache and proper caching of TS by TYPO3. This is not lightning fast but faster than full page initialization in TYPO3.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.