[TYPO3-dev] How to get the extension typoscript configuration inside an eID script?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Nov 25 18:33:02 CET 2009

Ries van Twisk schrieb:

> With speed I also would say, that results come to the browser at near
> real time, or as efficient as possible.
>
> They guy needed speed, and that usually doesn't mean 'render through
> TYPO3'.

I once tried to create some kind of "TYPO3 server". I just started TYPO3
from the commandline, messed around a little bit with a client "index.php"
and TCP/IP connections and some "fork()" calls in the server.

It worked a bit, but I never had any real application or intention. Just
wanted to test if this could speed things up a bit. But a good PHP
optimizer like xcache achieves always the same if you give it enough resources.

greets,
Bernhard