[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Nov 11 10:20:11 CET 2009

Hi,

> a) all external files, included by INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT are utf8;
> b) the ext_typoscript_setup.txt of my layout-plugin is also utf8;
> c) there are no umlauts in any ts-files (all text comes from
>    locallang.xml files)

I did not follow the entire thread, so I may say something stupid: have
you tried setting a line with a comment marker at the beginning of every
included file?

As mentioned by Steffen, UTF-8 files may have a BOM marker at the
beginning which breaks the TS parser. I had this problem at a client's
on a Windows machine. Adding a line with a comment at the beginning of
the file makes it so that only this line is broken.

IIRC there's even a bug report about this, but I can't find anymore.

HTH

--

Francois Suter