[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Nov 11 10:09:12 CET 2009

Hi.

On 11.11.2009 09:54 Stefan Geith wrote:

> a) all external files, included by INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT are utf8;
> b) the ext_typoscript_setup.txt of my layout-plugin is also utf8;
> c) there are no umlauts in any ts-files (all text comes from
>    locallang.xml files)

What about the BOM?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte_order_mark

Do you have BOM in your files? Try to use an editor which removes the BOM.

CGL suggests to use utf-8 for xml files and iso-8859-1 for php files.
maybe you should also use iso-8859-1 for ts files.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/