[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Stefan Geith typo3dev2009.nospam1 at geithware.de
Wed Nov 11 10:01:24 CET 2009

Hi Bernhard,

to reduce side-effects, I tested this on in the root-template:

   page >
   page = PAGE
   page.typeNum = 0
   page.10 = TEXT
   page.10.value = Here is the Testsite!

and removed nearly all extension from $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']

Even this leads to "No TypoScript template found!" on the 2nd hit ...

/Stefan