[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Nov 11 10:10:57 CET 2009

Stefan Geith schrieb:
> Hi Bernhard,
>
> to reduce side-effects, I tested this on in the root-template:
>
>   page >
>   page = PAGE
>   page.typeNum = 0
>   page.10 = TEXT
>   page.10.value = Here is the Testsite!
>
> and removed nearly all extension from $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']
>
> Even this leads to "No TypoScript template found!" on the 2nd hit ...

Well. I guess then it's something with your database or similar.
Cause this works for all(?) of us.

I do not know what could be wrong with your setup anymore.

Does this happen just for this site and just on this server? Do you
have a second server available for testing. Or another site which
you could migrate to 4.3 for testing purposes.

In my opinion something with your cache tables isn't correct. I guess
you should check them. Or probably some character set setting in the
database.

The only way I could still think of I could help you, is if you send
me a .tar.gz of your installation (as far as I have understood it is
a fresh setup) and I could check whats wrong, and if runs on my local
testing server ...

greets,
Bernhard