[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Stefan Geith typo3dev2009.nospam1 at geithware.de
Wed Nov 11 10:27:17 CET 2009

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> [...]
> Well. I guess then it's something with your database or similar.
> Cause this works for all(?) of us.
>
> I do not know what could be wrong with your setup anymore.
>
> Does this happen just for this site and just on this server? Do you
> have a second server available for testing. Or another site which
> you could migrate to 4.3 for testing purposes.

I'm working with als dev-dites on my
- Debian-Lenny Server
- PHP 5.3 installed
- All dev-sites are typo3 4.3-drunk
- I actually work on 4 dev-sites for clients in parallel:
   all have the same Problem

> In my opinion something with your cache tables isn't correct. I guess
> you should check them. Or probably some character set setting in the
> database.

I checked all of them - should be ok.

> The only way I could still think of I could help you, is if you send
> me a .tar.gz of your installation (as far as I have understood it is
> a fresh setup) and I could check whats wrong, and if runs on my local
> testing server ...

I could only test on my production server (debian lenny, php 5.2),
but that needs some time ...

------------------

Let me still repeat some facts:
1.  Setting
       $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['useCachingFramework'] = '1';
     resolves all problems. So I did that for all my dev-sites;
2.  Problems only occur, when ['useCachingFramework'] = '0';
     Then these are the steps to reproduce:
2a. After 'clear all cache', the _first_ hit
     renders a correct page in FE.
2b. Hit reload-button: all ok (because page comes from browser cache)
2c. Hit shift-reload: "No TypoScript template found!"

/Stefan