[TYPO3-dev] Moving old "static templates" to a sysext

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Dec 6 14:52:40 CET 2007

Hi Stephane,

Stephane Schitter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I didn't follow the whole discussion, but for info I created a while ago
> that extension that has all the default static templates - you'll find
> it in TER as defaultstatic_tmpl as removing them from the core has been
> on the plate for a while.

How does the defaultstatic_tmpl Extension handle dependencies between
templates? E.g. Template TU depends on content(default). Does Template
TU then automatically load content(default) when you use defaultstatic_tmpl?

cheers
Ingmar

Ps.: Thanks for your tsconfig_help module, it has been integrated into
the core trunk by Francois meanwhile!

--
Ingmar Schlecht
TYPO3 Association Active Member