[TYPO3-dev] Moving old "static templates" to a sysext

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Fri Dec 7 23:04:08 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar,

The extension does not provide automatic inclusions. It basically does
not provide the drop down selection that you get when opening the
"Template" module for a new subtree without a template. I could see
that drop down selector will add cSet when you add template:TU. I
guess it would need to find where this drop down get generated, how
the dependencies are stored, and put that in the extension.

Regards,
Stephane