[Neos] Put Text node as direct child on page

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:57:55 CET 2015

I have written a longer reply, but Google Inbox didn't save it...
In short: ${q(site).children('headerLink1')} returns object wrapped in
FlowQuery, while ${q(site).children('headerLink1').get(0)} gets the object
itself. Just like in jQuery.

Regarding 'however' part, make sure you don't have that property also shown
in inspector. Also have inlineEditable: true for it.
But these are just while guesses, you'd have to debug yourself why it
doesn't work.