[Neos] Put Text node as direct child on page

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Jan 27 09:00:15 CET 2015

Hi Reinis

It’s a little tricky due to some technical reasons/limitations, but I’ve shared two ways of achieving it here https://gist.github.com/aertmann/f9c8a33e8720f7cb21be <https://gist.github.com/aertmann/f9c8a33e8720f7cb21be>

I’ve created a ticket to make it easier, but still needs to be implemented.. https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-228 <https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-228>

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Aske