[Neos] Put Text node as direct child on page

Reinis Zumbergs reinis.zumbergs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:40:14 CET 2015

Cool! I have it working .. (almost - see "However.." below)
The issue was different, but the solution was in the file you linked to.
I had TS2 line wrong. It should have been
@override.node = ${q(site).children('headerLink1').get(0)}
instead of
node = ${q(site).children('headerLink1')}
(Maybe someone can explain why my original line is wrong?)

So working code is like this

-- Configuration/NodeTypes.yaml --
'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Page':
  childNodes:
    headerLink1:
      type: 'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Text'

-- Resources/Private/TypoScript/Root.ts2 --
page.body.parts {
 headerLink1 = TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Text {
  @override.node = ${q(site).children('headerLink1').get(0)}
 }
}

-- Resources/Private/Templates/Page/Default.html --
..
 {parts.headerLink1 -> f:format.raw()}
..

However, changes to the Text node behave strangely
 - I make a change. If in inspector, hit Apply
 - If in inspector, reload is triggered. Sometimes it reflects the change that I just did, sometimes not (but it doesn't affect further steps)
 - I hit Publish. Success, but when I reload frontend, the change is not there
 - Now, I make change to any page (fx change title) and Apply (don't have to publish) and the change goes live!
 - What? :)

Maybe someone can replicate this? I'll gladly make a bug reports if it's a bug.