[Neos] [TEAM] Technical discussion next week - Feature set for FLOW 3.0

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 15:06:21 CET 2015

On 09.01.15, at 13:15, Bastian Waidelich wrote:

Hi there,

> In yesterdays "2015 Kick-Off" we decided that we would like to
> re-establish those technical discussions and the next one will already
> happen next week: http://doodle.com/5d75qq8d5sfib8qe

FYI: The poll has been closed, the meeting will take place on Friday,
16th January at 11am (CET).

Again, feel free to add topic suggestions to
http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings (especially to
"Important changes for Flow 3.0" and "Important changes for Neos 1.3"
because we need to freeze the feature-sets).

Best,

--
Bastian Waidelich