[Neos] TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org Error

Garvit Khatri garvitdelhi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:35:18 CET 2015

Hi Aske,

I stashed all the changes that in the site package to make sure it had no
changes. Also did "./flow site:prune —confirmation TRUE" before doing the
import, plus cleared all the caches but i am still getting the same error.
Moreover, this time i noticed the error was:

 Unable to open image
/var/www/neos/Data/Temporary/Development/ResourceFiles/a0fcd1a8d6529424beaa69e070320ee9dc387723-1423397574.4034-1674

But image exists at this location and i have set the permissions ass well,
still i am getting this error.

Thank you

Cheers,
Garvit Khatri