[Neos] Typo3 Neos Carousel issue .

Siva sivaprasad at pitsolutions.com
Thu Feb 5 12:48:50 CET 2015

Hello everyone ,

I am trying to create a new website with Typo3 Neos. What I have tried is , I have created a new site package and I have created a carousel .

Note Type

##
# A "Carousel" content element that renders "Image" child nodes into a JavaScript based slideshow
#
'PITS.NeosSite:Carousel':
  superTypes: ['TYPO3.Neos:Content']
    childNodes:
      carouselItems:
        type: 'TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection'
        ui:
          label: 'Carousel'
          group: 'plugins'
          icon: 'icon-picture'
          inlineEditable: TRUE

My Ts2 configuration

prototype(PITS.NeosSite:Carousel) {
    carouselItems = ContentCollection {
        nodePath = 'carouselItems'
        iterationName = 'carouselItemsIteration'
        attributes.class = 'carousel-inner'
    }
    carouselItemArray = ${q(node).children('carouselItems').children('[instanceof TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Image]')}
    // Enhance image prototype for the carousel
    prototype(TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Image) {
        // Render images in the carousel with a special template.
        templatePath = 'resource://PITS.NeosSite/Private/Templates/TypoScriptObjects/CarouselItem.html'
        attributes.class = ${'item' + (carouselItemsIteration.isFirst ? ' active' : '')}
        // We want to use the item iterator in the template so we have to store it in ts.
        iteration = ${carouselItemsIteration}
    }
}

When add my Typoscript 2 configuration in Root.ts2 file everything works fine . But when I moved my carousel typoscript code to a new ts2 file its not working any more . Can anyone please tell me what I am missing here ??
Note: Created a new folder in Private/NodeTypes/Carousel.ts2