[Neos] TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org Error

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sun Feb 8 11:42:33 CET 2015

Hey Garvit

Make sure you don’t have changes in the exported site in the package. Use Git to check that..

Additionally make sure you use “./flow site:prune —confirmation TRUE” before doing the import.

I’m pretty certain that the import works in master and 1.2 since I’ve used them a lot recently.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Aske