[Neos] Neos and Taxonomies

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Feb 5 10:54:49 CET 2015

On 05.02.15, at 00:49, David Spiola wrote:

Hi David,

> basically I’m very interested. I really would like to participate on this great project [...]

Great news!
Here are some further ideas regarding "non-document"-nodes:
https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-929

> I just hope I can fit your high coding standards.

Don't worry too much about the standards. Just make sure not too wait
too long before sharing your ideas/prototypes so that others can
collaborate and so that you don't end up running in the "wrong" direction.

> it’s hard to find a start and look through the very sophisticated concepts of neos behind the scenes [...]

Yes, we need to improve that..
Feel free to ask here, if you need support!

--
Bastian Waidelich