[Neos] Neos and Taxonomies

Thu Feb 5 00:49:02 CET 2015

Hi Aske!

basically I’m very interested. I really would like to participate on this great project, I just hope I can fit your high coding standards. As you said, it’s hard to find a start and look through the very sophisticated concepts of neos behind the scenes. Would be nice, if you could help me.

I reviewed the task in the old system. Seems like others already tried? Did you check it out?

bests,
David