[Neos] Cache settings bug in backend

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Wed Feb 4 23:15:38 CET 2015

I have noticed when I include the following cache settings for a node content element's ts2 :

    @cache {
       mode = 'cached'
       maximumLifetime = '86400'

       entryIdentifier {
         node = ${node}
         domain = ${site.context.currentDomain}
       }
       entryTags {

         # with or withode 1 below
         1 = ${'Node_' + node.identifier}
         2 = ${'Node_' + teaserTargetNode.identifier}
         3 = ${'DescendantOf_' + teaserTargetNode.identifier}

       }
     }

And add more than 2 instances of this node in a content collection there is a issue in the back end where an ember overlay is displayed preventing any
further interaction on that page (node). I have to flush the cache to be able to interact on that page node in the back end.

Could be a cache config issue as when I remove this setting the problme goes away. Could this be a bug?

Nikos