[Neos] Re: Default content dimension

Sascha lsascha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:33:12 CEST 2015

i tried everything now.

i cleared "/var/www/html/TYPO3-Neos-1.2/Data/Temporary/Development" manually,
called "sudo ./flow node:repair" and "sudo ./flow flow:cache:flush --force" in all possible orders.

What me really wonders is that the backend always starts with en_US.
the backend also has the full list of languages with French, Dutch etc. even though i removed it from the Settings.yaml.

the uriSegment part in the Settings.yaml also seems to be ignored completely when i tried to just change the urlSegment of 'en' to 'de' in the idea from me that Neos would then think that 'de' is in reality 'en_US'.

but nope. it just does not work.

Really need help now as i have no idea anymore