[Neos] Re: Default content dimension

Sascha lsascha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:42:12 CEST 2015

I also have issues with languages.

I want to have either no language or at least german as default.

But when i remove everything contentDimension related in sites/my.package/Configuration/Settings.yaml i get error "page not found" when i try to access it either from frontend or backend.

When i select German as default in the Settings.yaml i get the same "page not found" error.

TYPO3:
  TYPO3CR:
    contentDimensions:
      'language':
        label: 'Language'
        icon: 'icon-language'
        default: 'de'
        defaultPreset: 'de'
        presets:
          'all': ~
          'de':
            label: 'German'
            values: ['de']
            uriSegment: 'de'
          'en_US':
            label: 'English (US)'
            values: ['en_US']
            uriSegment: 'en'

It seems it really only wants en_US as default language.

i even tried the current dev-master.

Thanks