[Neos] About Folder Images

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:48:31 CEST 2015

Hello Dmitri,

thank's
ok,

there are 3 folders "Resources"

1 -  Neos/Data/Persistent/Resources
2 -  Neos/Web/_Resources/Persistent
3 -  Neos/Packages/Sites/TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org/Resources/

all active media and media I upload  into the [ 1 ] . correct ?..
with [ 2 ] symlinks -> to folder [ 1 ]    ?
and [ 3 ] where I can upload what I want without using Backend ?

I try to create a page with "jqZoom" ... ( http://www.myjqueryplugins.com/jquery-plugin/jqzoom )

it is necessary to have pictures with 3 sizes, so with different names and eventually stored in different folders.
I prepared my ts2 pages and html templates ...

in the Backend, and on the new page I created, I can only choose the images that are in the "Media" ...

do I create a javascript or php and make an upload with FTP to put the images in the files I want for example in
(Neos / Packages / Sites / TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org / Resources / Public / Images / pictures) ?
or is there a solution in the Backend ?

there are many questions that I ask myself, because actually, with Typo3 neos, we are forced to think in a different way ...
luckily there was Dmitri and the forum and google, but not always the answers ...

best Regards
jean-claude