[Neos] About Folder Images

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:55:24 CEST 2015

Hey Jean, I know the feeling, with Neos indeed you have to think about some
things differently.
With Neos I certainly would not manually upload 3 different sizes of an
image, but rather use media:image ViewHelper to render images in different
sizes.

Regarding folders:
1 - Neos/Data/Persistent/Resources -- this is where assets are uploaded.
You can't put things there yourself, only via media upload
2 -  Neos/Web/_Resources/Persistent -- automatic symlinks to [1]
3 -  Neos/Packages/Sites/TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org/Resources/Public -- here
you can manually but all of your static assets like fonts, css, js, images,
etc.