[Neos] And another newbies questions

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Fri May 9 15:59:26 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

just a side-note about the TypoScript restrictions: all this is by concept to have a stricter meaning of what the TypoScript API is and what TypoScript does.

What is your exact use-case of changing the configuration of TypoScript objects on the fly?

Maybe there's a way to do it within TypoScript by having flexible object definitions / prototypes with expressions. Getting into the internals is not future-proof since there will be changes and refactoring especially in the Runtime.

Greetings,

Christopher