[Neos] And another newbies questions

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Fri May 9 17:21:51 CEST 2014

Hello Christopher,

On 09.05.2014 15:59, Christopher Hlubek wrote:
> What is your exact use-case of changing the configuration of TypoScript objects on the fly?

I tried to replicate TYPO3s includeCSS & includeJS functionality.
At its most basic I wanted to achieve this:
--
page.head.stylesheets = TypoScript:CssFileArray {
  blub = 'resource://filepath'

# And some plugin package adds its own:
page.head.stylesheets.pluginA = 'resource://filepath'
--

The Implementation would then use TYPO3.TypoScript:ResourceUri to get a
valid file-url for each file given as a simple string and then wrap it

Thanks for the explanations though!

Pleasant weekend everyone and
kind regards
Stefan