[Neos] And another newbies questions

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Thu May 8 16:58:07 CEST 2014

Alright,

I will take over the rest of the questions:

1: Doing

'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:TwoColumn': ~

should work.

4. No there isn't but you can use a Case TypoScript object to do what
you want.

5. Yes that should be no problem. You have access to the TypoScript
Runtime inside a TypoScriptObject, that should allow you to evaluate an
object. An example should be found in Case I think.

6. Again via the Runtime but be careful with what you do. You shouldn't
access arbitrary TypoScript paths inside your Object, as we allow out of
band rendering and use a context stack so that might seriously mess
things up. But again depends on your usecase, maybe there is a good
solution.

8. This inconsistency is known and will be fixed in the future. :)

Cheers,
Christian

--
Christian Müller