[Neos] And another newbies questions

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Thu May 8 15:24:12 CEST 2014

Hello Bastian,

thanks for the quick reply!

On 08.05.2014 12:31, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> But a convention for this would be to only set this for application/site
> package - that is, not in packages you are distributing. And then I
> don't see the big advantage over an application wide configuration that
> should be under version control anyways..

Alright. I suppose I can find way to have my package add to or edit the
necessary configuration files or some such.

> Woot?

Yeah, sorry, I was too lazy to renumber my questions (again). :)
But if you're interested, the question was whether it is possible to
change parts of a Route again in a Routes.yaml included later on. To be
more precise, I wanted to change the 'TYPO3 Neos' Routes
'defaultUriSuffix' to an empty string in my package.
But the question became invalid since it wouldn't work anyway. :)

> In the meantime you could try to use a custom RoutePartHandler (e.g. by
> subclassing the existing one). But this is a bit tricky due to all the
> context initialization in there..

Thanks for the explanations, I will see if I can tackle it someday.
Or just live with a not so beautiful page/node-tree for now. :D

Cheers and
kind regards
Stefan