[Neos] T3CON talks

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Thu Jun 26 11:53:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

I already gave Volker & co a heads up some time ago about a talk I'd like to do. I'm pretty sure it will work out and preeeetty sure it's not going to overlap any other talk.

It'll probably be called "Build digital relationships with TYPO3 Neos".

I've put my draft abstract in the doc now – and yup, I'd also love to coordinate the talks as much as possible.

Best. Rasmus

Rasmus Skjoldan
Neos UX lead / TYPO3 brand manager
rasmus at typo3.org