[Neos] T3CON talks

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Jun 26 11:35:30 CEST 2014

I can do an updated version of my « Node Kingdom » talk. I will have a finished version of the Schema.org Neos NodeType collection, let play with content structure like lego ;)

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer
dfeyer at ttree.ch
ttree.ch - @ttreeagency - plan d’accès

Le 25 juin 2014 à 22:51:56, Robert Lemke (robert at typo3.org) a écrit:

Hey there,

On 23. Jun 2014, at 20:12 , Andreas Förthner <andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de> wrote:

> I just started a little document to collect talks for the upcoming T3CON in Berlin. Feel free to add your ideas, we should send the full list to Volker within the next two weeks…
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/andreas-foerthner.de/document/d/1lU_Kd1UmRgI_nntL0ThCxIh_uwyJM3yzxOvdMAQD2Jk/edit#

thanks, Andi, for the GDoc. I agree with Aske that we should talk this through in the team when we collected some topics for potential talks.

I can offer speaking about the multi lang features / content dimensions because we'll have some real world customer project finished based on it by that time. What do you think? (if agreed, I could figure out some abstract).

Cheers,
Robert