[Neos] T3CON talks

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 24 12:14:25 CEST 2014

Hey there,

On 23. Jun 2014, at 20:12 , Andreas Förthner <andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de> wrote:

> I just started a little document to collect talks for the upcoming T3CON in Berlin. Feel free to add your ideas, we should send the full list to Volker within the next two weeks…
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/andreas-foerthner.de/document/d/1lU_Kd1UmRgI_nntL0ThCxIh_uwyJM3yzxOvdMAQD2Jk/edit#

thanks, Andi, for the GDoc. I agree with Aske that we should talk this through in the team when we collected some topics for potential talks.

I can offer speaking about the multi lang features / content dimensions because we'll have some real world customer project finished based on it by that time. What do you think? (if agreed, I could figure out some abstract).

Cheers,
Robert