[Neos] Neos release version numbers in Jira

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 24 11:49:46 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

especially important for the Neos team: I just set up several versions for Neos on jira.typo3.org and it's important that you help checking that issues do have a proper fixVersion set.

- for all features which are scheduled for Neos 1.2 please select "1.2 b1" as fixVersion. For now I suggest that only Neos team members do this, all other issues should contain no version number (may be enforced by permissions later)
- make sure to talk with Aske (RM) when you schedule bigger features
- for bug fixes please set the version you plan to release it to. You can (and must) set several versions if the fix goes into multiple versions!
- when we release a version, the RM can use Jira mechanisms to decide what happens with non-finished issues (reschedule, remove version etc.)

For more info or comments, please check the respective Jira issue: https://jira.typo3.org/browse/JIRA-3

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org