[Neos] How to upgrade to beta?

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Jun 10 20:57:29 CEST 2014

Hi Jigal

Since it worked for me could you maybe try to adjust your composer.json manually instead of using composer require? Basically composer should never be satisfied with 1.0.* of TypoScript when checking out 1.1.* of neos.

When checking neos out it should use this composer.json file to fulfil dependencies https://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.Neos.git/blob/27acdf8d72b0918f60b712f05a5931206b52b359:/composer.json

Alternatively you could try running the command with --update-with-dependencies and see if that works.

Composer is not straight forward and unfortunately often a cause of confusion, so we haven’t really nailed working with it yet unfortunately.

Hope it helps
Best regards
Aske