[Neos] How to upgrade to beta?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 10 13:21:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thank you all for trying to find a solution!

On 10-6-2014 10:53, Christopher Hlubek wrote:
> It seems like the problem is that typo3/typoscript is request in
> version 1.0.2 due to some dependency. Could you post your
> composer.json file (as a Gist or as a reply) to see where that could
> come from?

Found a number of composer.json files with 1.0 dependencies in them:

http://pastebin.com/gpXMaHy0

Just to be clear: I could of course make a git clone and do a checkout,
but this may also be a good opportunity to find a good way to do an
upgrade with just a series of composer commands.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!