[Neos] Add multiple image selector for carousel to inspector

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Jul 22 19:40:48 CEST 2014

Hey Patrick

I’d just like to add to Karstens answer here. You aren’t missing anything but hit sort of a weak spot. Handling of multiple images in the inspector has been something that has been discussed many times since the last two years and is a feature that has been blocked by another feature which is still not finished. We know pretty much how we want to implement it, but currently we’re still waiting for a resource management rewrite before starting to implement it. As a workaround a asset list editor was introduced for allowing linking to files in general, which probably can solve your need. However this feature was a little rushed for the release of 1.1 so the it’s not very user friendly IMO. Also it’s not tailored to image handling, so it doesn’t support cropping e.g.

I expect a better solution in the near future, but when depends on when the resource management is finished and then when someone decides to do the work. If you need the feature or would just like to support the development of it, there are ways of doing that and you can get in touch with me if you’d like and I’ll help pushing that further.

Best regards
Aske