[Neos] Add multiple image selector for carousel to inspector

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jul 18 12:21:50 CEST 2014

Hi.

On 16.07.2014, at 22:20, Patrick Rodacker <patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de> wrote:
> Here is what I want to achieve: I would like to extend the standard page NodeType (TYPO3.Neos:Document), so editors would be able to add several images (flexible amount) in the inspector which would be displayed as bootstrap carousel on the website. I read the available documentation and figured out so far, that what I want is not available ... but maybe I missed something.

One way to solve that, and something we did a few times: Create a carousel element that has a collection to which you add image elements.

To put that into a property is different, though. And entirely possible, just check how it is done in the (relatively new) "Asset List” element:

'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:AssetList':
  superTypes: ['TYPO3.Neos:Content']
  ui:
    label: 'Asset list'
    icon: 'icon-folder-open-alt'
    inspector:
      groups:
        resources:
          label: 'Resources'
          position: 5
  properties:
    assets:
      type: array<TYPO3\Media\Domain\Model\Asset>
      ui:
        inspector:
          group: 'resources'
        label: 'Assets'