[Neos] Problem Creating Neos Plugin

Karlheinz Eckhart info at ihc.at
Wed Jul 16 22:13:45 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,
i'm trying to create my first neos plugin following the docu: docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/IntegratorGuide/CreatingAPlugin.html

Creating Package, Model, Domain and Database worked fine.

The name of my Plugin is "TYPO3.Manager"

My Configuration/Routes.yaml looks like this:

Routes.yaml

#                                                                        #
# This file contains the configuration for the MVC router.               #
# Just add your own modifications as necessary.                          #
#                                                                        #
# Please refer to the Flow manual for possible configuration options.    #
#                                                                        #

##
# TYPO3 Neos subroutes

-
  name: 'Flow'
  uriPattern: '<FlowSubroutes>'
  defaults:
    '@format': 'html'
  subRoutes:
    FlowSubroutes:
      package: TYPO3.Flow
-
  name: 'TYPO3 Neos'
  uriPattern: '<TYPO3NeosSubroutes>'
  subRoutes:
    'TYPO3NeosSubroutes':
      package: 'TYPO3.Neos'
      variables:
        'defaultUriSuffix': '.html'

----
I'm getting a strange error calling the Frontend:

#
1258721059: The security context contained no tokens which could be authenticated.
TYPO3\Flow\Security\Exception\NoTokensAuthenticatedException thrown in file
/var/www/clients/client817/web2341/web/Neos10/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Security_Authentication_AuthenticationProviderManager.php in line 158.
Reference code: 2014071621544857082a

Any idea?
Thank you!