[Neos] Team] Scrum Meeting Notes 16/07/2014

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:49:30 CEST 2014

[JACOB]
ⓘ I've been focusing on Contribution Workflow related tasks.
ⓘ Tasks/Stories around this topic are in the JIRA project in Jira.
✔ JIRA-8: Jira now shows gerrit reviews in the reviews tab! (Thanks Steffen
Gebert!)
✔ Installed Jenkins plugin to change favicon.
☠ I don't have ssh access to upload the favicon to Jenkins:
- favicon:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rv54dhv6pu2jxnh/typo3-and-jenkins.png?dl=1
- should be at: /var/lib/jenkins/userContent/typo3-and-jenkins.png
- which will be served as:
https://ci.neos.typo3.org/userContent/typo3-and-jenkins.png
✔ Emailed admin at typo3.org about:
 - JIRA-4: install its-jira plugin for gerrit (Peter Niederlag is looking
into this)
 - JIRA-20: Make the SSL cert work on Jenkins (ugly errors make things like
PhpStorm integration not work)
 - JIRA-22: Make the "Same Topic" tab more useful (Peter Niederlag's
responded, we have to wait for upstream)
✔ For JIRA-22, filed upstream feature request:
https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=2776
✔ cherry-picked upstream changes to try and get PHP Code Highlighting into
Gerrit 2.9 (JIRA-16):
- https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/58600
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/58611
☠ upstream changes to allow php code highlighting in Gerrit (JIRA-16) might
not make it into 2.9
✔ Made a new review tool in https://github.com/cognifloyd/git-gerrit
- Then I can do apply multiple reviews across multiple packages with one
command (eg `review 21134 23819`)
♫ Finished setting up my local dev environment to make doing reviews easier
for me
- Thanks to ChristianM for suggesting dnsmasq + nginx for dev setup.
♫♫ I can now do continuous testing (guard) with Flow projects!
https://gist.github.com/cognifloyd/cfc8ba37dd7c711342f1
➜ Push all my local WIP Editor Manual changes:
https://review.typo3.org/26497
➜ Test/fix the changelog script: https://review.typo3.org/29664
https://review.typo3.org/29665