[Neos] Problem Creating Neos Plugin

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Wed Jul 16 23:16:41 CEST 2014

Hello Karlheinz,

On 16.07.2014 22:13, Karlheinz Eckhart wrote:
> 1258721059: The security context contained no tokens which could be authenticated.
> TYPO3\Flow\Security\Exception\NoTokensAuthenticatedException thrown in file
> /var/www/clients/client817/web2341/web/Neos10/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Security_Authentication_AuthenticationProviderManager.php in line 158.
> Reference code: 2014071621544857082a

I believe you have to add a policy for your controller and its action(s)
in the file 'Your.Package/Configuration/Policy.yaml'.
This might look like this:

resources:
  methods:
    Your_Package_BlubController:
'method(Your\Package\Controller\BlubController->.*Action())'
    Your_Package_Single_Action:
'method(Your\Package\Controller\BlubController->singleAction())'

acls:
  Everybody:
    methods:
      Your_Package_BlubController: GRANT
      Your_Package_Single_Action: DENY

First you have to define a name for a 'resource', which for you is
probably just a controller with some actions.
You can then use that name to either allow or deny access of various
roles (in your case probably just 'Everybody') to that resource.

You can find more details here [1] (though you may want to read the
whole chapter too).

Kind regards
Stefan

[1]