[Neos] Disable Aloah

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Mon Jul 14 11:53:50 CEST 2014

Hi

Just to add to this topic.

I fixed the link field being visible https://review.typo3.org/#/c/31608/

And worked a bit on making this possible with https://review.typo3.org/#/c/31611/ + https://review.typo3.org/#/c/31612/

It won’t disable Aloha because it’s needed to track the changes, but it will behave almost like desired. The formatless pasting should be turned on by default and the button removed to avoid pasting arbitrary HTML.

Additionally documented the missing options https://review.typo3.org/#/c/31610/

Note that it will only be possible in the next release (1.2).

Btw. Carsten solved it by implementing his own version of the code snippet editor started here https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22062/ + https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22065/.

@Carsten: Maybe you could share that?

Cheers
Aske