[Neos] Disable Aloah

Lorenz Reichelt lr at pripple.de
Sat Jul 12 13:22:27 CEST 2014

Hi Carsten,

when I wanted to do this for Headlines, abstracts etc. in a project I’ve just finished, I read through the comments at http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/202494/inline-editable-page-property (and the link at the bottom, https://gist.github.com/aertmann/f9c8a33e8720f7cb21be).

The information I found there made me think that it is currently impossible to edit plain text. However, I managed to hide all the options from the aloha editor, except „Remove formatting“. However, a user could still post text with tags on it, or use key commands to apply formatting. Also, for me, whenever I customize the aloha toolbar, it shows the link href box without a link being selected. So, this might be a workaround if you don’t want to take the time to implement a plain text inline editing view helper.

Best regards,
Lorenz