[Neos] hosting?

Thomas Kieslich thomas.kieslich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:26:59 CEST 2014

Hi
Just testing on a Hetzner Level 19 Account. With FTP and some small
tweaks for the php configuration, it works fine.
Two Hours after contact the Support over konsoleH the Firewall was open
for the git:// Port and Install with composer works like a charme with:

curl -s https://getcomposer.org/installer | php55 -c php.ini
php55 -c php.ini composer.phar create-project --no-dev
typo3/neos-base-distribution neos-1.1

Regards Thomas