[Neos] hosting?

Visay Keo visay.keo at typo3.org
Fri Jul 4 12:07:47 CEST 2014

Hi Robert,

That setting work great and I can have neos in my old shared hosting now.

The file structure:
+ /home/visay/public_html/
   - favicon.ico
   - .htaccess
   - index.php
+ /home/visay/neos_dist/
   - .gitignore
   - Build
   - Configuration
   - Tests
   - Web
   - build.xml
   - composer.json

In /home/visay/public_html/.htaccess, I have these 2 lines:

SetEnv FLOW_WEBPATH /home/visay/public_html/
SetEnv FLOW_ROOTPATH /home/visay/neos_dist/

I'm happy :)

Visay