[Neos] [Team] Planning 2014 recap

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Fri Jan 31 07:24:07 CET 2014

> Lastly we decided upon the code sprint dates as mentioned in the
> to the Inspiring Conference meaning March 24.–27.

Thanks for recap Aske - all that sounds really good.

What's exactly the theme of that code sprint? Does it makes sense to
come just for one day (Thursday), just before conf, while I'm still
quite new to Neos? At least I'd get a sens what it's like - I've never
attended anything like that so... sorry for lame questions ;-)

M.