[Neos] taxanomy for nodes

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:30:25 CET 2014

Hi Dominic,

It's planned as a feature for Flow and Neos. The packages are splitted, so
taxonomy is a package usable in other Flow packages as well (one of my own
projects are using it ATM).

It is intended to be a part of TYPO3 Neos for awesome content possibilities
:-)

Looking forward to work with you :-)

Cheers

Søren