[Neos] Inspector drop-down containing media tags

Mathias Bolt Lesniak, LiliO mathias at lilio.com
Wed Feb 26 10:42:06 CET 2014

Hi!

In the end, the PostProcessor approach didn’t work (the cache would have had to be cleared every time a new tag was created), but I managed to create an AJAX version.

I posted my initial project version at https://bitbucket.org/lilio/lilio.nodetypes.media
Hopefully, it can help some other people out. Contributions to this package are also very welcome.

Best wishes

Mathias Bolt Lesniak
LiliO - www.lilio.no
mathias at lilio.com