[Neos] [Team] NodeType constraints - Discussion

Rens Admiraal rens.admiraal at typo3.org
Wed Feb 26 14:04:49 CET 2014

Hey all,

We've started to collect ideas about node type constraints for a while
now, and lately Aske, Bastian and me have gone over them again to get to
an actual list of tasks for an implementation.

I would like to receive some feedback on the ideas and tasks we
collected in http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55818 . But please keep the
scope of the issue in mind: It's just about the node type structure
constraints only (so just 'A can contain B', not 'user A is allowed to
place B below C')

Looking forward to your feedback / input / questions ;-)

Greetz,
Rens