[Neos] [Team] Reviews for 1.0.2 release needed

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed Feb 26 00:57:54 CET 2014

Hi everybody

We have talked about releasing a 1.0.2 patch version for some time now and it's been a long time since we released 1.0.1 (13th december).

Since it's been so long there are already quite some bug fixes merged, but since there's quite some work involved in releasing still it doesn't make much sense not to get some of the bug fixes pending in the review queue included as well.

Therefore I would like to ask you to help getting these reviewed as soon as possible so we can do a release.

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26434/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27668/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27541/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27044/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27598/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26942/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26547/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26651/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26557/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26525/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/25381/
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27471/ (maybe)
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27386/ (maybe)
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26487/ (not sure if it’s too risky/makes sense)

Of course everybody are very welcome to review and not only the team.

Thanks in advance

Btw. I've started a document for collecting todo's regarding the release https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d4C_cP4Ii3qaHdNLFH3Bxjo0p_5R8zhpOtpE_Dh1Weo

Best regards
Aske