[Neos] Calling non-Neos controller gives security error

Mathias Bolt Lesniak, LiliO Design mathias at lilio.com
Tue Feb 25 12:55:58 CET 2014

Hi!

I’m trying to dynamically load data into an inspector SelectBox, by modifying Neos’ MasterPluginEditor.js file, but when I try to fetch data from my own controller, I get a security error: "#1258721059: The security context contained no tokens which could be authenticated.”

On the PHP side, I have basically followed the steps in the chapter “Creating a TYPO3 Neos plugin” of the Integrator Guide, which means I have also added the Flow default routes to Configuration/Routes.yaml, so I should be able to see the output from the controller when accessing http://testdomain.local/mypackage/mycontroller/myaction. Instead I get this security error.

What is the right way here? Should I A) add a policy or is there a way to B) call the controller through some Neos API?

Option B is maybe the best, as it doesn’t require adding the Flow default routes to Configuration/Routes.yaml of every Neos implementation.

Any help would be much appreciated! :-)

Best wishes

Mathias Bolt Lesniak
LiliO - www.lilio.no