[Neos] Localization research

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Feb 11 17:00:43 CET 2014

Hi,

On 11-2-2014 14:33, Rasmus Skjoldan wrote:
> I'm collecting localization use cases at the moment.
>
> If you'd like to help out, then please comment at rasmusskjoldan.com/post/76313520739/researching-localization-for-typo3-neos with use cases from your client projects or experiences with localization in general.

Unfortunately Disqus wants it bit too much on an account I can login
with (why does it need to access almost anything in my Twitter account?)

Use cases:

- website content is translated in one or more languages and content in
the leading language is changed. Editors (or external translators) need
to find out what has changed exactly and adjust translations.

- part of the content in various languages is the same for all languages
(e.g. images). These need not be duplicated in translated content elements.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!